Monday, February 18, 2013

You, through my eyes...

    I am your mirror, your looking glass; I am a reflection of yourself. It is my goal that you see yourself for all that you are and remind you of your worth. I see you as a beacon of light when darkness surrounds and I hear you as a "sounding board" when venting is needed. I do not see you through a faded lens but rather through the glorious colorfull magic of a Kaleidoscope.
    I  am here to draw you inside you show you how the world see's you, how other's appreciate you and gravitate toward you. I see you leading the pack out of the forest and not at the end following. I see you strong as the oak in the face of adversity and I see your will and admire your drive. I see your passion for life in all that you do. I see the heart you wear on your sleeve and your selflessness and readiness to help or share. I see you as high as a mountain and as deep as a valley and as soothing as a flowing stream. My friend this is you, through my eyes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment