Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Whispers in the Wind

Todays blog is a poem from my book Through the eyes of Life. Please read, you may find the words to your dearest friend.

I am the words whispered by the winds, I'm in every song you hear...
I am the hand that is holding yours, I'm the comfort in your fear...

I am shining in the beams of the sun, I'm floating by on every cloud...
I am your reason and your logic, I'm your silence when the world is loud...

I am that voice in your head, I'll be there to inspire...
I am your strength in need, I'll push you forward when you tire...

I am your shelter from the rain, I'm the warmth when it is cold...
I am in the scent of the flowers, I'm in the very stars you behold...

I'll celebrate your joys and dreams, I'll help you through your sorrows...
I was there in your yesterdays, I am here today, and I'll be in your tomorrows...

I am in the air that surrounds you, I am in the land as far as you can see...
I am there in your very heart and soul; just look around-I am everywhere when you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment